Natura Green Series
THE CASHMERE GOAT
Unlike most wool that is obtained from sheep, cashmere is sourced from mountain goats.
- THERMAL REGULATION
Cashmere has excellent moisture and heat regulating properties. This type of wool can absorb high quantities of moisture from the air (up to 40%) without feeling damp itself. The fiber properties remain unchanged up to a moisture content of 17%.
Cashmere wool insulates very well against the cold. This is because the tightly curled fibers trap a lot of air.
Cashmere fiber is also extremely elastic and can be stretched by up to 30 to 40% without breaking.
- NATURALLY SOFT AND COMFORTABLE
Cashmere assures a soft and comfortable textile that is light and breathable.
Harmotex is bio-based material which is in compliance with the world wise theme for Eco-friendly material in 21st century.
- Fluidization characteristic that enable the foam for larger 2 dimensional (X-Y) movements.
- High air permeability that behave as heat sink for better heat dissipation.
- Comfort factor level is range between 2.3 to 2.6.
- Soft but strong resiliency feel brings the mattress comfort level to new level.